Rameda specializes in the manufacturing of human and veterinary pharmaceutical products, and is exposed to 25% of the market with an additional 23 products currently at different stages of the pipeline. Our current production facilities include:
- Sterile Eye/Ear Drops
- The state-of-the-art production line was built in collaboration with Alcon, and has the capacity to produce 26 million 5 or 15 ml drop-trainer bottles per year
- Solid Dosage - Tablets, Capsules & Sachets
- The plant has the capacity to produce 850 million tablets or 425 million capsules, and 30 million sachets per annum
- Liquids / Semi-Liquids - Syrups & Suspensions
- With two independent production lines, the area has the capacity to produce 55 million syrup and/or suspension bottles per annum
- Water for Injection - Low volume sterile water
- The plant has the capacity to produce 40 million units of low volume sterile water per year
- Veterinary Products - Large & small volume dry mix
- The veterinary area has the capacity to produce up to 1.5 million units of large volume dry mix, and 10 million units per annum of small volume ranging from 10 to 1,00 grams in weight.
- Sterile Cephalosporin - Micro dosing vials
- The production line has the capacity to produce 52 million micro-dosing vials per annum
- Non-sterile Cephalosporin - Macro dose dry mix.
- Non-Sterile Penicillin - Tablets, capsules, dry mix
- The non-sterile penicillin production area has the capacity to produce 15 million units of dry mix, and 220 million tablets and/or capsules per annum.